2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

April 8, 2013

ncLA!


ncLA, I think I'm in love with you. If you know me, you know that I adore painting my nails. I paint my nails about 2-3x a week (sometimes more depending on time) I'd paint my nails every morning if I didn't love sleeping so much. But enough about me, I'm here today to introduce you to the new nail polish brand we have here at S.O.S.

ncLA is a 5 free polish company, meaning they are free from formaldehyde, DBP, toluene, camphor & is never tested on animals, 'because toxins aren't fashionable' & isn't that the truth! Coming from someone who paints their nails (a lot!) it's pretty important that my nail polishes don't contain all those nasty chemicals & toxins! 







That's just a peek at some of the new colours!
Pop by S.O.S to peep the whole collection - and get ready to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment