2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

August 2, 2013

FALL!!

I know all you summer lovers out there are going to want to punch me in the face for this post. You're probably loving your sandals & shorts & trips to the beach but I'll yell it from the rooftops I LOVE FALL! & I don't care how many black eyes I receive because of it...if you'd like to punch me out I'll be at the shop all day ;)

But seriously...how can you not fall in love with beautiful boots? The scent of new leathers are filling the shop as the new Fall stock arrives & it's a beautiful smell & even more beautiful sight! 


(also available in Black)




(also available in Black)



Here's a small peak into some of the styles that have already arrived & are on the shelves! The early bird gets the worm...I know it's only the beginning of August, but sizes don't last long & we can't always do re-orders (depending on availability) so it's good to snag up your favourites while they're still around!

Stay tuned for more...new styles arriving every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment