2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

March 18, 2013

Toms Spring Wedges

I don't know about you but I cannot WAIT to get my feet into some pretty sandals. I am definitely a boots person (I love my boots!) but I've had about enough of snow & covered toes as this winter just seems to be never ending! We got in some really fantastic wedges for Spring from Toms so I thought I would share the new styles!


We're introducing the Strappy Wedge this year. Isn't it adorable? It definitely adds some femininity with the front criss crossing, yet still offers the comfort of the classic wedge.


It's all about colour this season! 
Stripes, patterns, florals - so many fun options!




We have a feeling these are going to be flying out the door! Cute floral patterns never stay on the floor for too long, especially once that warm weather (finally) hits! I always fall for a cute cork wedge for Summer too.


Keeping it neutral is cool too though...which is why we love these black & nude solids!





No comments:

Post a Comment