2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

March 13, 2013

The versatility of the Hunter Boot

We love Hunter boots here at S.O.S because they aren't just for rainy days anymore...


I love Hunters paired with a casual short & top! Perfect for a day of fishing...obviously, or maybe more realistically a summer festival or outdoor show that could get mucky!


How adorable is this outfit from the Atlantic Pacific blog? The mix of patterns & textures has me swooning.


A fun coloured Hunter is sure to brighten any rainy day! Pair it with a great white trench like this beauty & you're looking polished while keeping dry!


My personal favourite way to wear my Hunters - with tights & layers! 


And I can't get enough of this look for chillier days. How amazingly chic does she look...all while wearing rubber boots! Proof that animal print is the best - always.


Camo pants - check 
Loose tee - check
Awesome leather bomber - check
Statement necklace - check
Hunter boots - check
Hello new favourite outfit! I absolutely adore this look for a Spring day!

Have you invested in a pair of Hunters yet?

1 comment:

  1. Very good website you have here but I was curious about if
    you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog how many calories do you burn walking

    ReplyDelete