2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

March 25, 2013

Spring 2013 trends

Ankle boots
We love ankle boots...I think that's pretty clear by now as we talk about them kind of a lot, don't we? They are honestly just the perfect little boot. I love wearing them with a pair of cuffed denim or cigarette pant, and I especially love wearing them with shorts when the weather gets warmer!

Prizze - Steve Madden in store or online

Sam Edelman - Petty in store or online


 Studs
No longer a trend, now a classic. We're still seeings tons of studs for Spring & Summer and that is a-okay with us!
Buddies - Steve Madden in store or online

Kstudd - Steve Madden in store or online

Fun bright suedes
There's just something a bright suede that looks so much more fresh than leather, don't you think? We love the bright blues & greens & mints that we're seeing this season. Shoes are a perfect way to add a POC (pop of colour) when you're not feeling as daring with your clothes

Lin - BCBG in store or online

Jainy - Steve Madden, in store or online

We're really loving all of the trends we're seeing this year...now, we just need the weather which by the sounds of it will be arriving just in time for April, and it is more than welcomed!

3 comments:

  1. Yοur style is геally unique compaгed to other рeoρle I hаve reaԁ stuff from.
    Thаnks for рostіng ωhen уou've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.

    my web-site premature ejaculation pills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this
    post i thought i could also make comment due to this good post.


    My site ... the way to hold off your sexual climax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, after reading this awesome post i am as well happy
    to share my know-how here with friends.

    my site :: how you can control fast ejaculation

    ReplyDelete