2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

January 8, 2013

Thinking of Spring...

Things have been a little quiet in these bloggy parts lately, December is always a busy month for us working retail & we thank you, as a store, for supporting & shopping local this Christmas season. We truly appreciate each & every one of you!

Now that Christmas is over, want to start talking about Spring? Because I kind of do. I don't know about you, but I'm already daydreaming of warmer weather and shedding my boots for lighter footwear. I know we have another 2 months or so of winter, but a girl can dream right?

Here are some shoes seen on the runways for Spring '13


Metallics:


A new spin on classic oxfords:


Fringe, fringe, fringe:


Speaking of Spring, we have some great ankle height booties that would be awesome for Spring, and are currently on sale! Thinking ahead will save you money, grab the sales while they're sale'ing!

Photos via Fabsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment