2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

January 22, 2013

Will Leather


Introducing an American made leather accessory company called Will Leather
Based out of Oregon, Will Leather is a brand recognized internationally for their use of high quality materials & excellent craftsmanship. Will Leather uses re-purposed leathers whenever possible and are sure to use each scrap of leather to reduce our carbon footprint. From backpacks, belts, laptop cases, tote bags, duffels, wallets...this brand does it all and so VERY well!

Y'all ready for this? Below are just a few photos I grabbed, but I could have posted a hundred more! 









The result of these handmade bags is stunning. After visiting the website, I quickly fell in love with...um, every...single...piece. It's rare that I come across a brand where I feel like I could own & love every piece that's made, but wowza do I ever feel that way about Will Leather. Each piece is obviously stunning, but I was also drawn in to the beautifully styled videos on the website about how each piece is made and the rugged beauty that their items encompass.

Needless to say, we are beyond excited to be getting this brand in for Spring! Keep your eyes peeled Sole Mates, and get ready to fall in love with Will Leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment