2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

October 19, 2012

It's almost that time...

I know that all of you summer-loving ladies won't want to hear this but...winter is coming. It's coming and there's nada we can do about it! Might as well pick up some winter boots that will make you feel cute even when the snow is falling, right?

Here are a few of my favourite Sorel boots that we have in store right now:

These boots are cozy on the inside and the outside. I really love the mix of textures in this boot and the zipper down the front makes them really easy to take on and off.


 These are brand spankin' new & maybe I'm a little biased because we share the same name...but I think the 'Conquest Carly' is pretty darn cute!


Stay stylish this winter in these leather covered Sorel boots. The corset detailing on the side keeps them feminine and pretty while still keeping you warm and dry!


I love this boot! The gradient blanket pattern is super on trend and looks awesome contrasted against the cognac brown leather.


When I think of Sorels, I automatically picture their classic style which is quite similar to this one. It's a tried and true style and a great go-to if you're feeling over whelmed by all of the different styles & colours we have available!

We have a LOT more styles & colours available in Sorels, so come in & have a look around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment