2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

August 24, 2012

The Chief


Fall is coming! Fall is coming! I know the weather has been reverting back to summer the past few days, but fall is coming, I know it! I can't help but get excited for fall as it's my favourite season (& yes, you'll soon get sick of me talking about my love for fall)
With fall comes chilly nights, being bundled in scarves & blankets, wearing leggings & sweaters & of course, moccasins! I love Laurentian Chief moccasins not only because they're Canadian (!!!) but they're also incredibly well made, extremely comfortable & we have so many colours available that you're bound to fall in love with at least one.



These are only (very) few styles shown, we have an assortment of styles & colours in store! Pop by for a visit or check out the Laurentian Chief styles available at S.O.S online!

We still have great sales going on, 50 & 60% OFF of our summer stock in store & online, so be sure to check that out! It's always awesome snagging sales for next year - thinking ahead!