2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

June 1, 2012

TOMS: Wedding edition

I'll be the first to admit, I adore reading wedding blogs. Just storing ideas away for the future, ya know? I've seen quite a few weddings lately featuring TOMS as their choice of footwear & personally I think it's pretty adorable. It's definitely a comfy choice for the reception and dancing into the night! 

These couples have gone all out in their TOMS:

These cuties were featured on the lovely details blog

I love that this bride chose yellow TOMS to compliment her choice of colour for flowers

How cute are these two? Both chose TOMS as their footwear for their wedding!

I love this, the groom and groomsmen are all wearing matching grey TOMS!

And the bride and bridesmaids in red TOMs...super cute!

So what do you think, would you wear TOMS to your wedding?

♥ Carly