2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

June 16, 2012

Staff picks - Alia

Steve Madden is by far one of my favourite brands, I feel as though every season he comes out with multiple shoes from each of his collections that I would want to add to my own.
These shoes make me feel like a princess. In real life the sparkles are much shinier than in the photo and they really catch the light. The pale pink colour makes them easy to pair with any outfit, adding that bit of jazz that every gal loves! These flats are Steve Madden and available in store.

 I've been obsessed with this shoe since I saw it, let alone when I tried it on! I love the fun, bright colours, the pattern, and definitely the ankle strap! Also, they're surprisingly comfortable to walk in. These gorgeous platforms are also Steve Madden and are available on-line and in store!

My third and final pick is this gorgeous cork wedge by Dolce Vita. I love the all-over cork and bright blue trim. I feel like they are the perfect summer shoe, also super comfy to walk in with a reasonable heel height. Available on-line and in store.

♥ Alia