2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

May 25, 2012

Staff picks - Carly

Sam Edelman makes a great shoe, and if you own a pair then you already know why. He know's how to be practical and make a comfortable shoe but he also has an amazing eye for detail and it's that eye for detail that makes his shoes as striking as they are.
 The Trina is a really great everyday sandal. Comfy enough that you can enjoy a full-day shopping trip or spend a day on your feet at work, chic enough that your feet still look really great while going about your daily activities. I absolutely adore the metallic gold heels and buckle on these beauties! 
Comes in nude and black

 This next sandal has my whole entire heart, yup the whole darn thing! I think it's absolutely gorgeous and who doesn't love a little bedazzled bling in their life?

Georgina, what a pretty name for an even prettier sandal, am I right? Comes in a gorgeous pale pink making it wearable with just about any outfit! Again, his sandals are so comfortable that you'll be set for a day on your feet.


Those are my 3 favourite sandals in the shop, which are your favourites?

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
♥ Carly