scarves are such a great summer accessory. virtually weightless, versatile and affordable. they offer warmth from air conditioning, and protection for your skin from the sun.
try one this summer ...
- wrap it multiple times around your neck, tucking in the edges
- wrap once around your neck, and let the ends fall effortlessly
- swoop it around your neck, tossing one end over your shoulder
- fold in half behind your neck, and loop the other end through the hole near your collarbone
- twist, braid and knot more than one scarf together
- drape wider scarves over your shoulders for those cooler evenings
the perfect summer scarf is lightweight, with whimsical patterns, bright colours or soft pastels.
check out some of the styles, patterns and colours we have