2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

April 25, 2011

women are from ... saturn?

obsessed. 


so, as i am sure you have guessed both shelby and myself have currently developed 'Jeffrey Campbell brain'. similar to baby brain, but for shoes. neither of us can stop talking about, or taking pictures of the newest additions to the store.
in her previous post, she is showing the beautiful harlow ... going for $185.00. today, i want to show you my current obsession ... the one that made me scream a little. 




'Saturn' from Jeffrey Campbell. $220.00 {and worth every penny}
it's a great style for any outfit really, skinny jeans, shorts, skirts and dresses. it's a little hard to see them in the picture with my outfit, as i am wearing black nylons, but i HAD to post a picture of them on my feet. they feel so comfy and look dynamite. 
hope to see you soon :)
xo lianne
p.s. how cute is the box they come in??

No comments:

Post a Comment