2016 Magazine

http://sossaveoursoles.ca

April 26, 2011

My JC collection/addiction

There once was a time when I needed to have the newest sneaker, and don't get me wrong I still love my Air Jordan IV Retro - White/Military Blue - Neutral Grey, but some times a girl's gotta dress up!

My latest addiction, as most of you know by now, is Jeffrey Campbell shoes! I can't get enough. I drool over blogs, our stock at S.O.S, other store's shelves. I've started collecting them like baseball cards, but I won't trade ;)

So I thought I would share my collection with you. It may be small compared to some (see previous post: http://pink-kitten.chu.jp/), but maybe one day...

~B

JC Douma. In love with the flatform, so comfy. My South Beach acquisition.


JC 99 in Cheetah. Purchased in Montreal.

JC Snick. I picked these up in Santa Monica last year, and excited to wear again this summer.


JC Harlow. From S.O.S. I love the contrast of the taupe suede and black leather.

JC Lita. The most coveted JC, and probably the most photographed/styled.

My fave!

1 comment:

  1. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

    my web-site :: pharmacy technician program

    ReplyDelete